Tuesday 12 October 2010

Lightning Does Strike Twice - Whistles & Grazia offer


Thanks to Grazia's voucher in the magazine last week I pootled off to Whistles and snapped the trousers I 'd wanted for 25% off. 

I am a total Whistles girl, or would be, if it was a tad less expensive. I always love everything in there (well, since Jane Shepherdson arrived) but paying £125 for trousers, £80 - £130 for jumpers and £150+ for dresses is quite a leap for a Topshop girl like myself. Luckily the sales are quite good and Grazia has been so kind as to offer 25% earlier this year too (I wore the silk hareems, grey track pants and black & grey patterned top I bought then, to death over summer), so I now have a fair few pieces. I really need to learn not to be so tempted by disposable fashion (New Look, River Island, H&M, I mean you) as the Whistles stuff I have is so well made I know I'll still be wearing it in a few years time, plus it looks, well, a bit more grown up.




They've got little bolts of lightning on! I adore subtle fun prints, they make wearing smartish clothes feel a little more subversive. 


Necklace - gift from friends 
Top - American Apparel 
Trousers - Whistles 
Shoes - Alexander McQueen 

1 comment:

Tory said...

How did I miss this voucher?!?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...