Friday 8 October 2010

Derelict Chic


I am guilty of doing very little with my hair, pretty much the definition of wash and go. If I'm feeling fancy I might put a hairdryer over it and action which should not be considered the same as blow drying. 

Sometimes I talk to women and am amazed at the stories they tell - of 90 minute blow drying, lotions and potions and the ability to be dexterous when your arms are above and behind you (I could never plait my own hair...how do people do it?). It's partly the time, but also the level of skill that means hair is a no go area for me. 

After cutting my hair today my hairdresser was encouraging me to take baby steps at hairdressing for amateurs with a twist and dry jobbie. I love the finished look, but still it would take me at least 30 - 45 minutes and I know I would get bored about halfway through and end up looking like a bag lady...which I often do anyway, so I choose the lazy easy route to the 'derelict' look. 





Jacket - Zara 
Scarf - Urban Outfitters 
Top - Marks & Spencer
Trousers & Belt - Zara
Shoes - Yin



"Derelict my balls"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the pants! a pair like that are on my to-buy list :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...