Thursday 28 October 2010

After Dries Van Noten


I only realised after I'd taken these pictures that I was subconsciously paying 'tribute' to the A/W 2010 Dries Van Noten collection (pattern, military green, tailored harem pants etc). I have mentioned before just how much I love Dries Van Noten, and this particular collection was pretty much fashion perfection as far as I'm concerned. Dries Van Noten is great at designing unfussy, grown up clothes for women whose idol is more likely to be Katherine Hepburn than Marylin Monroe. I can say without hesitation that I would wear every piece - not something true of any other runway show in recent times. 







Top - Marni 
Jacket - Army Surplus Store in Lee Gate circa 1993 
Trousers - Whistles 
Shoes - Topshop

And the inspiration...



Images from Style.com 




1 comment:

The Disco Pony Girl (CEO and Designer at Disco Pony) said...

I'm enjoying your blog! It's alot of fun!
I can't however find how to send you a personal message!!!! So I shall leave it here!

So I've noticed you are following "Mode D'amor" "Natalie Off Duty" "Chic Muse" etc… and I thought you might be interested in my blog too. It's a street fashion blog, with a DIY twist thrown in there amongst other things!
Let me know what you think, I hope you like it and want to follow too!
love Zoey x
www.makeshiftmodel.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...