Friday 29 October 2010

Too Many T-Shirts, Not Enough Jumpers


This summer I went a bit mad buying t-shirts. Rodarte, Christopher Kane, Acne, Something Else by Natalie Wood, American Apparel etc...These additions to my wardrobe are great, but now the weather is turning I am finding myself increasingly at a loss when it comes to dressing in the mornings. For the moment a cardie will suffice, but soon it's going to be time for a re-think - what will my winter staple be?

I usually just bulk buy Uniqlo merino wool or cashmere jumpers, but in my experience they don't last too well, they tend to bobble easily and look very tired by mid March. The hoodie option is out because it's not smart enough and any heavy knit jumper (cable knits etc) makes me look humungus because I have quite big boobs. Gah, dressing for the cold is a minefield. 



Cardigan - Urban Outfitters 
T-Shirt - Stolen Girlfriends Club
Belt- Charity Shop 
Jeans - Topshop 
Boots - Topshop 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...