Wednesday 27 October 2010

Inez Van Lamsweerde in The Gentlewoman

I picked up The Gentlewoman magazine yesterday whilst I was browsing in WHSmith to escape the pouring rain of London town. The cover featured Inez Van Lamsweerde, fashion photographer and one half of the Dutch duo Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin. Since speed reading the article I have been looking back through past issues of Paris Vogue, where their work features heavily and this editorial captured me. I love the sculptural shapes of the models, the beach backdrop almost rendered useless as if it is artificial, and the eye popping colour. Well, these things and the fact they're just darn pretty images to look at. 

I will be trotting off to Smiths later to actually buy the mag and have a proper read of the interview. 








Images from Paris Vogue March 2007, Soleil de Minut
Photography - Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
Styling Emmanuelle Alt

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love this editorial!


xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...