Friday 22 October 2010

Winter Dressing


One of the few good things about cold weather is being able to wear the dresses in your wardrobe that are slightly too short to wear without tights and still walk the line of decency. This is one of those such dresses.


Dress - H&M from eons ago
Tights - M&S
Boots - We Who See from Urban Outfitters (Major trauma to get these click here for story)

Superdrug have a Barry M offer - 2 pots for £5, which means for a tenner I've got enough new colours (and the instant nail effects finisher - amazing!) to keep me experimenting until at least Christmas. This is my favourite so far, Dusky Mauve, It looks grey in low light, but when seen up close has a metallic purplish tinge - I've tried to capture it, but it's quite hard, my basic point and shoot isn't made for detail at all. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha yes, i love that i get to start pulling out my winter clothes already too :)

sincerely,
YCM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...