Monday 12 July 2010

Chanel Haute Couture A/W10

Last week I was too busy to post on the Haute Couture shows in Paris. The wonder of the internet means I allowed to glance over such an exclusive event and cast judgement. Yes, it's true...I am sadly not one of the 30 or so estimated women that keep most of the couture business alive, let alone one of the 4,000 worldwide that do at some time buy a couture piece...but I can dream. If I ever have £30 - £50k burning a hole in my pocket I will toddling along to Chanel without a doubt. The sequin sun creation and the cream zig zag skirt suit are top of my wish list. Failing that, I will take inspiration from the undone hair, simple eyes, red lips and piles of bangles.  


All pics from Style.com 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...