I spent the whole of Thursday and Friday morning in Newcastle with my Mum, headed back to London, repacked, gym-ed and then headed off to Totnes with Maggie, so no posting. Here's a little photographic journal of the past four days.
Top to Bottom:
- Teapot from Jarrow charity shop (£4, tiny chip on spout otherwise perfect)
- Shoe haul from River Island sale in Newcastle (loving my pink tones as you can see)
- Outfit for dinner on Thursday @ Pan Haggerty, including River Island shoes & new floral blazer
- Flowers in the rental's apartment from some Aussies they just house swapped with
- A bit of bubbly on the train to Totnes in a v sophisticated cup
- View from train - bliss!