Sunday 18 July 2010

A Weekend of Oufitting


Jacket - Kate Moss for Topshop 
Corsage - Patricia Field for Marks & Spencer 
T-Shirt - Acne 
Jeans - Tophop 
Shoes - Topsop
Watch - Chanel 


Jumper - Whistles 
Trousers - Zara
Shoes - Christian Louboutin 


T Shirt - Stolen Girlfriends Club 
Trousers - Zara 
Belt - Zara 
Shoes - Topshop


I was rummaging around in my shorts drawer and rediscovered a pair of Topshop shorts. I bought them in the sale last year, but being super loud I've never really tried to work out what might go with them - so I decided to hell with it and went for shouty. This is the only outfit of the weekend, needless to say, that hasn't made it out the front door. 

Top - New Look 
Shorts - Topshop 
Wegdes - Topshop

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...