Monday 5 July 2010

London / Paris


I love London. But I really REALLY want to be in Paris right now. I am dying to see the Yves Saint Laurent retrospective and the Irving Penn tradesmen exhibition. Last time there was an exhibition I wanted to see in Paris I put it off and ended up missing it. I'm still furious at my laziness.  

It's also great just to be there. I love exploring the streets - the amazing independent shops that seem to thrive there are perfect for window shopping, and sitting in cafes watching the world go by with a kir royale is bliss. Even looking up can reward you with something unexpected. 












I always manage to squeeze in a visit to the big Sephora too. I love shopping for cosmetics and beauty products in an environment that isn't a beauty hall - where I can just browse higher end stuff without someone pouncing on me.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...