Wednesday 21 July 2010

Fun With Fakes


Shopping with my brother the other day I spied this t-shirt and had to have it. It seems that even in store for the guys I can still shop without problems. But, heck, I buy stuff in pet stores, and I don't even have a pet (I'm buying in preparation, obviously). 

I have to admit I'm not a Versace fan, but the gaudiness of the logo has always attracted me, and it felt like a natural partnership to my homemade fake Chanel tee (although the company that makes this also make a Chanel version too). 




I bought a new lipstick. Excuse the ridiculous pout. I just couldn't help it. 


Top - Palace Skateboards from The Hideout 
Shorts - H&M 
Shoes - Prada

1 comment:

Tory said...

Those shoes are flippin' awesome! THanks for the comment - and stop by again soo, I'm having a giveaway if I ever hit 30 followers!

www.curveinthemode.blogspot.com

Tor x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...