Thursday 22 July 2010

A Visual Diary - Paris


The Grand Palais


The YSL retrospective - go!



Inside the Petit Palais Courtyard - the whole building was recently fully renovated, it was just stunning. I can't believe I've never been there before. 


The main hall of the Petit Palais - no photos allowed of the exhibition - sad face. 


After the exhibition I stopped off at Colette. It's always a bit style over substance for me - but I loved this installation on the 1st floor. I want to recreate this in my parent's orchard when my brother has his wedding celebration there this August. 





And you can't go to Paris without nipping in to get some macaroons for the journey home. I am a geek for their packaging. I'm contemplating a macaroon b'day pyramid like this one to the right (but much bigger, because I'm greedy). 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...