Tuesday 27 July 2010

Out Of This World


I found these trousers in a charity shop near Westfield last week. They are silk (so already I am ignoring my plea to self to not buy any more of the fabric because of my dry cleaning bills, but hey) Topshop Unique from a sample batch as the sticker inside states - I saw these in store last year and thought they were interesting, but not interesting enough to spend £75 on. For under a tenner they had me sold - they even have little space ships on the zips around the ankles. 

I think they'd look great for an evening outfit with high strappy black heels and a simple black top, but for daytime I'm dressing them down with a rather scummy old tee - I'm on the hunt for good t-shirt basics, so far no real luck. 



T-Shirt - American Apparel 
Trousers - Topshop Unique via Traid Charity Shop
Shoes - ASOS


1 comment:

Tory said...

What a pair of beauties! I love 'em!

www.curveinthemode.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...