Tuesday 6 July 2010

Q: Who broke the photocopier? A: Alpha 60




The Liberty sale marked their stock down with up to 75% off last week, so I thought I should pay a visit. I had a great time in the changing rooms, trying on all sorts of delicious creations - Isabel Marant dresses, Josh Goot psychedelic print shifts and a beautiful Christopher Kane S/S 10 dress. I wasn't THAT taken with the S/S collection - the whole candy gingham thing isn't really me, but the dress in person was just so light and summery I had to try it on. Even with 75% off it was still over £700, so unless I have a bloody swanky upcoming do to go to, it just ain't happening. 

Anyway, after trying on masses I thought I decided what I was going to buy...but then I saw this Alpha 60 photo print silk dress, and immediately I knew that it was the one thing that I could buy and know I would wear over and over again. 

Dress - Alpha 60 
Shoes - Bloch 
Watch - Chanel 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...