Sunday 25 July 2010

Nude But Not Naked


Without a doubt my colour of the summer has been this dusky pink / blush / nude. I have no idea why now, but it feels smart, fresh and less risky than white (if you are like me anyway). I've had this blazer stuffed at the back of my wardrobe for 3 years and am now wearing it every day. 

These trousers were only £9.99 in the Zara sale and had to join my burgeoning collection of nude clothes and accessories. I love the cut of Zara trousers - they are super comfy, taper nicely at the ankle and are never so long that you have to go through the trouble of getting them taken up. 






Blazer - Calvin Klein from Filene's Basement
T-Shirt - Stolen Girlfriend's Club 
Trousers - Zara 
Shoes - NW3 by Hobbs
Watch - Chanel 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...