Thursday 29 July 2010

T-Shirts & Trousers


Another day, another pair of Zara trousers, this time paired with my Rodarte 'Radarte' T-shirt from Opening Ceremony online. I love this shirt, but every time I wear it I get a twinge of sickness remembering the customs bill that came a few weeks later - I hate it when you get caught by Fed Ex...that bargain from the States suddenly feels so much less so. 


I love these shoes - they are a charity shop buy that are sadly a touch too small - I've been dutifully stretching them with lasts for the past year, but they still aren't comfortable enough to wear for more than an hour. It has been suggested that I wet them and stuff them with newspaper, but I'm hesitating over doing this because they are suede - any ideas? Let me know!


T-Shirt - Rodarte 
Trousers - Zara 
Belt - Zara
Shoes - Charity Shop

4 comments:

Margaret said...

aah i love it!
great blog!
loving the posts
stop by some time xx
(don't forget to enter the giveaway while you're there!)

Anonymous said...

Hi
You look fab!

I will order the Rodarte tee, but not sure about the sizing. What is your experience? Does it run big or small?

mustownmore said...

I bought a large and it is quite big even for me!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your reply.
You look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...